| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Regina (Cda), Sk in July is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 15.2 °C (27.4 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 58.9mm (2.3in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 15:21 long and the longest day is 16:22 long with an average length of 15:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Regina (cda), Sk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Regina (cda), Sk, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Regina (Cda), Sk:
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 316 kms (196.3 miles) NNW
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) NW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) NW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 240.2 kms (149.3 miles) NW
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) WSW
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 67.3 kms (41.8 miles) W
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 226.5 kms (140.8 miles) W
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 218 kms (135.5 miles) W
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 288.8 kms (179.4 miles) SSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) N
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) ENE
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) ENE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 329.2 kms (204.5 miles) ENE
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) E
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) E
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) SE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 262 kms (162.8 miles) SSE